Tillicum VillageWe are about ready to set off from the village on the ship. We were watching two large boats dock at once and we decided to take photos of ourselves. 


Here everyone is again in front of the totum pole. I am behind the camera.
Raymond and Andrew peek out from behind a totum pole at the village. Jo is hidden behind it as well.
Raymond and Andrew peek out from behind a totum pole at the village. Jo is hidden behind it as well.

A beautiful view of the Space Needle as we set off to Tillicum Village. I haven't been able to visit there yet, but this was my first time seeing it...ever. I have been going there for seven years.
Here is little Andrew, curious as ever. We had to watch him closely to make sure he didn't run off to try and captain the boat...just kidding.
I am watching over the edge of the ship so I can see all below. I was the only adult standing over the side. The rest with me were children.
This is our Argosy cruise ship to Tillicum Village on an island about an hour out from the Seattle bay. We had our first adventure on the water while visiting Seattle this August. We docked the ship and below us we saw starfish stuck to the wood of the docks and fish swimming in the bay. As the boat rushed along the water the white rapids beneath us rocked the ship. It was an amazing ride. Jo and I had so much fun with the boys and Grandma.

1 comment:
Wow! Looks like you guys had an awesome trip! And I'm glad you looked over the edge on the boat, we all need to be young at heart!
Post a Comment