Our family is now visiting the Seattle area. We have enjoyed seeing the Blue Angels for many years and were able to come again. We started the day with a city bus shuttle ride, a first for the boys and I. Raymond absolutely loved his window seat and his ability to look into other peoples cars. The Seattle traffic was thick and we barley made it over the bridge in time before they closed it off for the boat show. The expanse of water here has been something new for the boys, before they never noticed all of the water and bridges around us, but the whole city seemed new to them. Therefore, it seemed new to me. We ate really bad food at the concession, as is typical. Then, Jo and I enjoyed a lovely walk while his mom watched our boys. After, an eleven-o'clock dinner at Applebee's. It was a great day with the family. Days like these make me sure that our prayers are answered, no matter what the situation.
Today Jo and I took the boys to see a movie, Space Chimps, and then to the Build-A-Bear workshop. Raymond made a dino, who is now named Baby Dinosaur. Andrew made a bear named Pajamas. We finished off our evening eating a family dinner. The boys are in bed...finally!!! Jo is playing a video game and the rest of the family is of doing their own thing. I am updating my blog...well, I guess that part is obvious.
Tomorrow we are planning to see an Indian tribal show on the ferry boat where they serve dinner and drinks. It sounds fun and different. It is nice after seven years to finally get a good tour and sight of Seattle. We have always just come to see family and they had already done these things.
We are planning our trip back home on Tuesday or Wednesday, where I hopefully won't come home to dead plants from lack of water. They're outside on the porch so they should be fine, right???? Hum...Oh well.
I hope everyone is doing well. More pictures are coming soon. We have lots from our trip. Love you all.
Glenda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment