Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Play Area At Our Apartment



A climb to the top of the tower. I am just so happy this isn't my couch right now, or the table.



This is the play area we have been blessed with here at Creekside apartments. It has entertained the boys for many hours over the last couple of years.


Here is the hike up to the steps.


Raymond is 4 1/2years & Andrew is 2 1/2 years old.




Andrew is a fighter. He struggles to keep up with Raymond, but he never gives up.
These two boys do everything together. I am sure they were plotting their next move.

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!! Yea!! Now I can quit asking Kathy how you guys are doing! You have to send me a real email so I can have your email address and send you an invite to ours. I can't believe how big Raymond and Andrew are! Man, we miss Moscow, but love it here. I'm so excited to get picture updates from you!!!!! Wahoooo!!!

Jonathan said...

Glenda's email address is ande3349@vandals.uidaho.edu .