
This is my wonderful car. It has taken me many miles in the last year. True, I have only had my car for a little over a year. Yet, it has manage to test my patients many, many times since this winter when I kicked the tire for making a funny noise. Now, usually I don't
truly believe in Karma, but I think my car was getting me back. I then had to replace all four tires. No, I did not kick it that hard. It was the snow that beat me up the hills. Then I had the have the air filter replaced and ten minutes later my car broke down. This is the fortunate part. My blessing in
disguise. The car had just stopped because the air filter had not been plugged in, but when the car was examined my breaks were nearly done for. A bolt holding it together was almost snapped in half. The auto shop said it most
definitly would have led to an accident. Still, my car felt it needed a couple more visits to the shop. Something about the computer in it not functioning. I don't pretend to understand. All will be happy to know, I gave my lovely car a big hug and I think it will all work out now.
1 comment:
That's crazy! Good thing you caught it before it got bad.
Post a Comment