
Raymond and Andrew dressed as Superman and Batman for Halloween. They took turns wearing the costumes, so we had to stop and change them throughout the day. Earlier Andrew was Superman and he swept the mall for candy and the whim of little girls. Raymond was Batman attacking the destructive "Superman-Andrew." By the end of our Tower hunt for candy Raymond was the good guy holding my hand down all twelve flights of stairs. If I look a little tired in this picture it is because someone has to prepare their run to save the world :).
2 comments:
Hi Glenda! Welcome to the blogging world! Your boys are TOO cute. Will you still be around in August?? I sure hope we'll get to see you when we get back up there.
We will be around in august and for the following year. Still going to school. Thank you so much, I would take full credit for their cuteness, but they're half Jonathan--so it might be him. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment