Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween In Homedale 2008

Hummmmm! what do I even say about this? Well, there is Andrew and his tongue. :)
Cousins sit together after a long trek of candy expedition. I think this was the only time one of them didn't fight over something. It must have been the sugar.



Which one is the costume you ask? Ahhh, I am not sure. My grandpa, Leo Anderson, wearing his funny glasses and nose. It took many pictures to get this shot, he kept hiding.

Far left is my grandma, Kathy Anderson, and my little nephew, Hunter Sotka. Ray, Andrew and I are in the Middle and to the right, Jordan Sotka (he is 3). We spent Halloween in Southern Idaho, touring the streets and letting the local stores treat us to candy. Ray and Andrew picked the apples :) over lollipops. I am very very proud. I didn't even prompt it.

2 comments:

Jennifer V said...

Hi Glenda! Your boys looked adorable on Halloween! I've been missing you...haven't seen you in a while! Hope everything is going well for you!

Porter Family said...

Glenda, those costumes were great! I miss you guys and hope you had fun in southern Idaho!