
We decided to go to the "inside play area" Eastside Market Place play area. The boys were content with that decision. Afterwards the boys went off to Grandpa's house and I saw a movie while Jo went home to enjoy an evening of homework.
Tower Trick-or-Treat has been moved to November 1st. I think that is silly. Halloween will have passed and the month will be over. It seems so unnatural. We still plan to go. Tons of candy, lots of exercise.
You would be surprised how much I chase these little monsters around for kisses. Despite his grimace he loves it as much as I do. He's is a preform er for the camera. We would have some super cute costume pictures if I hadn't forgotten to put the memory card in before we left. Of course, this wasn't realized until costumes were off and I was getting ready to download them. :) Oh well
Crazy eyes Andrew. That is Raymond's finger, it makes the picture all the more interesting. Andrew was a monkey with a banana in his pocket. I chained him and Ray together. They were my minions. I, a witch, carried the chain and led them from place to place.

2 comments:
Oh, you are so beautiful!!! The towers on the 1st?! Cute pics! There costumes sound cute! Happy Halloween, late!
cute pictures!
Post a Comment